Library currently having around 6177 documents which includes textbooks,reference books,bound volumes of journals,thesis,CDs etc.
List of journals and Magazine
- The Knowledge Engineering Review
- Natural Language Engineering
- Linux Journal digital
- MSDN Magizine
- CSI Transactions on ICT
- Journal of Computer Science,Karpagam
- PC Quest
- Data Quest
- Voice & Data
- Open Source for you
- journal of digital information Management
- Digit with Fast Track
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics
- Journal of Discrete Mathematical sciences and Cryptography
- International Journal of Information Processing
Instructions to Students
- Keep complete silence in and around the library.
- Use of Mobile Phones inside the library is strictly banned.
- Users are not permitted to take any personal belongings and printed material inside the library.
- Books and documents should be handled with care and with the consciousness that these materials would be useful for coming batches.
- Students are permitted to take text book for long period and not exceeding a semester.
- Members shall leave the library ten minutes before the closing of the library.
- Journals,bound volumes,thesis,reference books,CDs damaged or worn out books will not be issued on loan.
- Damage of loss of books on loan shall be reported to the librarian immediately.Borrowers are responsible for any damage or loss of books occurring during loan period. Any mark,or mutilation on book will be considered damage and will be dealt with accordingly.
- If a book lost,the borrower must replace it with latest edition.If the book is out of price the current price plus 2/3 rd penal charge will be levied from the borrower. If the book is out of print the price will be fixed accordingly to the discretion of the librarian,taking into account the importance and demand of the book.
- Borrowers cards are non transferable,cars once lost will not be replaced. Penalty of Rs.100/-will be collected for loss of library card and he/she has to execute an indemnity bond.
- Users are expected to respect the instructions and suggestions given by the library staff.